your family photograph is so important
Listen, as parents, we need to exist in photos. But that can be hard to do, right? We take the selfie with the kids at the park, or in front of the school, maybe a cell phone pic of the kids being cute together. But, to actually get everyone ready, and allow someone else to take that image of you with the kids is hard! You know what though? Your kids love you just as you are, right now.
Over the years, I’ve made it a point every year to do a family photo session. It is so hard to be on the other side of the camera. But in the end, I always love the images.
I love looking back through the years and watching the kids grow. I love seeing their personalities in each image, and watching as it changes year to year. I treasure those photos. And I knew that I’d never stop having them taken year to year.
So, are you ready?
cherish these memories
Fall season is here and the outdoor extended family sessions are in full swing. I do a good mix of immediate family and extended family sessions throughout summer. It's a great way to get some fun group photos when the whole family is together. If you've never met...
Every extended family session brings its own brand of unique in front of my camera. And Jill's session is no different. When she called me, she said that her mom needed to update some artwork, and they hadn't had a group photo of the grandkids done since they were...
Every summer I look forward to family session season. But most of all, its the extended families that I adore. And this Chesterfield Extended Family Session was my first one of the year, it felt so good to be back to what I love. Every year growing up I remember my...
I am excited to share with you the Beste family today, and their Milford Extended Family Photography session
Today I am featuring a fun Oakland County family reunion photo session that I had the privilege of photographing
Today I am sharing with you Liz’s session from when she hired Katie Anton Photography as her Macomb Extended Family Photographer for the evening. Liz’s family lives in Germany, but they have some Michigan roots that run deep because she met her husband while he was...
Things to know
- Family sessions are being scheduled June-October.
- I’ll be doing them mainly Monday-Thursday, there is a weekend charge for Friday-Sunday. I’m only opening one weekend per month. You’ll be able to find my weekends that are still available in the scheduler below.
- I have a few favorite spots at Stoney Creek in Shelby Twp. That is where I prefer to work, because I love the final result. But if it’s not a convenient location for you we can choose another one. There is a daily admittance fee to get into the metro park, unless you’re like me and buy a yearly pass.
- Investment: Single family sessions are $400 and include 20 digital images of your choice with print release. Extended family sessions (multiple family units) are $800, and come with a gallery of one from each pose we do, which varies in final number. Email me to inquire for more details on extended family sessions).
- Tacos are my favorite food 🌮
get in touch
Excited to start planning your family session?
Secure your date now!
How to use the scheduler:
- Scroll through the calendar and choose your date and time
- Click “Submit and Next”
- Fill out the Client Information.
- Click “Submit and Next”
- Fill out payment information.
- Get ready to party!