your family photograph is so important
Listen, as parents, we need to exist in photos. But that can be hard to do, right? We take the selfie with the kids at the park, or in front of the school, maybe a cell phone pic of the kids being cute together. But, to actually get everyone ready, and allow someone else to take that image of you with the kids is hard! You know what though? Your kids love you just as you are, right now.
Over the years, I’ve made it a point every year to do a family photo session. It is so hard to be on the other side of the camera. But in the end, I always love the images.
I love looking back through the years and watching the kids grow. I love seeing their personalities in each image, and watching as it changes year to year. I treasure those photos. And I knew that I’d never stop having them taken year to year.
So, are you ready?
cherish these memories
2020 changed a lot of things for families. Including the way we visit each other. I have had an uptick in extended family photos this year as groups are reuniting. For the Moore family, Mr and Mrs are celebrating a milestone anniversary. Mrs Moore wanted to gather the...
Every photographer has their favorite genres they prefer to capture. For me, newborn and extended family sessions are at the top of my list. There is something so fun about extended family sessions. The laughs, a lifetime of love and support. For Danielle's family it...
2020 took a lot away from us. Socializing was a big part of our loss. I've known Ray since high school, and Erica shortly after. Our families have been friends for a lot of years. So it was nice to see them again, even if it was...
I look forward to every extended family photo session on my books. I love the dynamic of large groups of relatives. It just so happens that this extended family is very close to my heart. I have known Jason and Amber since high school. Please don’t ask me how long ago...
The rush of a Stoney Creek Family Session is one of my favorite reasons to get outdoors. I'm always so nervous as I'm driving to a session, but man, once I'm there, I'm just so focused on having fun. I forget all my worries and just love to bring magic to the final...
We celebrated sweet Arya's first birthday with a family session. It was so much fun to see the family again. Arya is such a bubbly little girl, if I even looked at her she busted out a big smile. I can't help but smile back at her. It's easy to see where she gets it...
Things to know
- Family sessions are being scheduled June-October.
- I’ll be doing them mainly Monday-Thursday, there is a weekend charge for Friday-Sunday. I’m only opening one weekend per month. You’ll be able to find my weekends that are still available in the scheduler below.
- I have a few favorite spots at Stoney Creek in Shelby Twp. That is where I prefer to work, because I love the final result. But if it’s not a convenient location for you we can choose another one. There is a daily admittance fee to get into the metro park, unless you’re like me and buy a yearly pass.
- Investment: Single family sessions are $400 and include 20 digital images of your choice with print release. Extended family sessions (multiple family units) are $800, and come with a gallery of one from each pose we do, which varies in final number. Email me to inquire for more details on extended family sessions).
- Tacos are my favorite food 🌮
get in touch
Excited to start planning your family session?
Secure your date now!
How to use the scheduler:
- Scroll through the calendar and choose your date and time
- Click “Submit and Next”
- Fill out the Client Information.
- Click “Submit and Next”
- Fill out payment information.
- Get ready to party!