your family photograph is so important
Listen, as parents, we need to exist in photos. But that can be hard to do, right? We take the selfie with the kids at the park, or in front of the school, maybe a cell phone pic of the kids being cute together. But, to actually get everyone ready, and allow someone else to take that image of you with the kids is hard! You know what though? Your kids love you just as you are, right now.
Over the years, I’ve made it a point every year to do a family photo session. It is so hard to be on the other side of the camera. But in the end, I always love the images.
I love looking back through the years and watching the kids grow. I love seeing their personalities in each image, and watching as it changes year to year. I treasure those photos. And I knew that I’d never stop having them taken year to year.
So, are you ready?
cherish these memories
It's time to photograph my adorable little neighbor's annual fall photos again, he's not even 3 yet, but I have looked forward to this moment every year so far. My kids are grown and boring now 🙂 and I love sitting at my desk and watching Oliver explore with his...
When Kayleigh approached me to do a best friends session for Gina, as a birthday gift I was nervous and excited. I'd seen a few online in photography groups but never photographed my own best friends session. We immediately got to planning. We wanted to really...
I adore this family. Sometimes, I meet someone, and I think, man, we could be friends. Maybe that’s creepy. I don’t know. I first met Lindsay a few years ago when she brought her son, Carter for birthday photos. She comes back every 6 months or so for an update, and...
If you're new around here, you may not have seen past fall family sessions with these guys. This is this year's, but it's my third year photographing them. Check out last year's session, and the year before I photographed Arya's newborn session. I'm already looking...
The strong willed toddler is force to be reckoned with this year at family sessions. I swear every family has brought one of these cute little kids with them. Fortunately for us, sweet Julio didn’t cry, but the mean mug was in full force. Thankfully, the sun was...
2020 changed a lot of things for families. Including the way we visit each other. I have had an uptick in extended family photos this year as groups are reuniting. For the Moore family, Mr and Mrs are celebrating a milestone anniversary. Mrs Moore wanted to gather the...
Things to know
- Family sessions are being scheduled June-October.
- I’ll be doing them mainly Monday-Thursday, there is a weekend charge for Friday-Sunday. I’m only opening one weekend per month. You’ll be able to find my weekends that are still available in the scheduler below.
- I have a few favorite spots at Stoney Creek in Shelby Twp. That is where I prefer to work, because I love the final result. But if it’s not a convenient location for you we can choose another one. There is a daily admittance fee to get into the metro park, unless you’re like me and buy a yearly pass.
- Investment: Single family sessions are $400 and include 20 digital images of your choice with print release. Extended family sessions (multiple family units) are $800, and come with a gallery of one from each pose we do, which varies in final number. Email me to inquire for more details on extended family sessions).
- Tacos are my favorite food 🌮
get in touch
Excited to start planning your family session?
Secure your date now!
How to use the scheduler:
- Scroll through the calendar and choose your date and time
- Click “Submit and Next”
- Fill out the Client Information.
- Click “Submit and Next”
- Fill out payment information.
- Get ready to party!